Monday, March 12, 2012

Life Lesson 133: Get Your Education

Dear Readers,

I hope that you had a productive day. My day has been good. I am so excited to be on Spring Break this week. I need to catch up on some things before I start school again next Monday! In any event, I am enjoying my time with my family this week. As I thought about various topics, I recall a slogan that I was told when I was in high school. I was told to "Get My Education" because education can open doors for me. As time goes on, I realize that this slogan is the truest statement that I have heard in a long time. Well, today's blog post will be about the importance of getting a good education.

Let's begin.....

Getting a good education is necessary in order for you to move from one job to another job. In many job applications, there is a section on education/technical skills. Many employers expect you to have some kind of degree so that you can perform the necessary job duties. In any event, it is important to get a good education so that you can secure a good job in your career field.

Getting a good education means that you will be able to live a more independent life. Being independent means that you will be able to pay for all of your living expenses on your own. Also, you will be able to decide on where you will live and the kind of job that you will have. When you get a good education, you will be able to call the shots on what you would like to do in your life.

When you get a good education, you are able to make sound decisions on your future. Many people say that they want a certain job and they want to live in a certain city, but they do not have the education that will secure them a better future. If people would invest in themselves and their education, they would be able to have a greater chance at pursuing the job that they want. There are some people who have secured a great future without having a college degree. But this has happened in rare instances. As much as possible, do what you can so that you can have a better future for yourself.

When you get a good education, you are able to create a better lifestyle for your children. In a lot of ways, your education will help you to guide your children towards a greater future. The opportunities that you were afforded will serve as a blessing to your children. As much as possible, expose them to career fairs, science fairs, school trips, and even your job so that they will be able to see that they will need to work hard so that they can have what is necessary so that they can have the career that they want.

                                  Above all things, aim to get a good education!
                      Pursuit of education -> graduation -> future job opportunities

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment