Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Brand New Advertisment for an E-Newsletter

Dear Readers,

I hope that your evening is going well. I just wanted to share my new advertisement with you all. This morning, I called a marketing agency because I was interested in their rates so that I could advertise in their E-Newsletter. As I inquired about their services, I knew that I was going to advertise with them. The business partner was very kind and friendly. She designed this advertisement in less than an hour. I was shocked because the turn around time was so quick. I am thankful that I am able to advertise with this Marketing Agency. This advertisement was designed specifically for Lessons on Church Folk Volume 1 and Volume 2. I hope that you all enjoy it!

Market thyself......advertise thyself!


The Author Journey continues...............

No comments:

Post a Comment