Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another exciting day in my world........

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today is turning out to be a wonderful day. I am alive and well and I am so thankful for another day of life, health, and strength. In any event, I have been in marketing mode since this morning. So I called a couple of churches so that I could hold some future Book Signings at their churches. Well, as I called the final church on my list, I was very optimistic that I would be able to hold a Book Signing at the church. My father had spoken to the Pastor while he was in town handling some errands. My father is a natural salesman (that's who I get my business skills from). My father saw the Pastor and asked him if he wanted to buy one or both books. The Pastor said that he didn't have the money at the time, but he wanted to hold a Book Signing at his church. The Pastor told me that he was inspired by the fact that my Father was willing to endorse my books. It showed him that my Father believed in my books and he was willing to sell them to anyone who wanted to buy the books.

As of 12:45pm, I have finalized all of the arrangements for the Book Signing. Here is the information:
  •  12/18/11 - 1:00pm Lessons on Church Folk Book Signing, Union Memorial AME Church, Benton Harbor, MI
I hope to see you all there!

The Author Journey continues........

No comments:

Post a Comment