Monday, October 24, 2011

Another week is beginning....

Good Morning Readers,

My day is off to a great start. Right now, I am getting things in order so that I can advertise for my November Book Signings. I am excited about these Book Signings because I will be holding one of them at a Bookstore and the other signing will be held at my alma mater.

Here is a list of the confirmed Book Signings for November:
Nov. 20: Joseph Beth Booksellers, Lexington Greene, Lexington, KY ,   2pm -4pm
Nov. 28: Lake Michigan College, 2755 E. Napier Ave., Benton Harbor, MI,   11am-2pm

In any event, I am glad that both books are doing well. These books will make great Christmas gifts or even Birthday gifts. But these books were written for people who go to church, left the church, considering leaving the church, or people who walk by or live close to a church. There is a lot going on in the church but the main reason why you are there is to focus your eyes on Christ. On that note, I will sign off.

The Author Journey continues...............

No comments:

Post a Comment