Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Author Journey continues.....

Hi Everyone,

Today is going okay. I have had an interesting day so far. As an author, I am elated because my books are sold out on Amazon.com. In many ways, every author wants people to appreciate their work because they want to feel like they have accomplished something. For me, writing two books has been the biggest accomplishment that I have achieved so far. I am excited about this new path. I am even more excited about traveling to different states so that I can market my books.

Right now, I am planning for my three upcoming Book Signings/Radio Interviews:

November 3, 2011- Terri's Favorite Things, Atlanta, Georgia (The radio interview will be conducted from Kentucky)
November 20, 2011- Joseph-Beth Booksellers, Lexington, KY
November 28, 2011- Lake Michigan College, Benton Harbor, MI

Overall, life is good and I have no complaints. Please stay tuned for more information on Lessons on Church Folks. Thanks for reading this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment