Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday has finally come!

Today is Friday and I am excited about it! I have been looking forward to Friday every since Monday. I love the end of the week because this means that I get to enjoy my rest without interruptions. Well, as I approach my weekend, I am tying up some loose ends as I prepare for my next two book signings:

November 20, 2011- Joseph Beth Booksellers in Lexington Greene, Lexington, Kentucky
November 28, 2011- Lake Michigan College, Benton Harbor, Michigan

The November 20th event has been locked in and confirmed. I will be doing the final confirmation with Lake Michigan College today. I am excited about both of these signings because it will be the first time that I will be having Book Signings in an actual Bookstore. Sidenote: My dad set up the November 28th Signing for me.

I am so glad that this whole process is a family event. My mom and dad are selling books in MI and my sister is selling some books in Tennessee. I am selling books here in KY. Overall, we are all working together so that we can make this project a success. #goteamDavis


No comments:

Post a Comment