Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today is a Brand New day!

Good Morning Everyone!

My day is off to a great start. I woke up thankful for another day of life, health, and strength. I am so happy that life is going well. Right now, I am a third year doctoral student at the University of Kentucky. I am working on my EdD in Instruction/Administration with a specialization in Mathematics Education. At this stage in the program, I am very tired but I am looking forward to completing my last semester of coursework for the program. And I am looking forward to enjoying some much needed rest very soon.


As for the books, they are doing very well on Amazon.com. Last night at 7pm, Amazon replenished their stock of both books. I am glad that people are reading the books. Many authors want to get published but some authors are not willing to do what is necessary to market their books to the world. Well, I think I am one step closer to one of my goals: Being on TV so that I can market my book to the whole world. When will it happen? I don't know but I will continue to work hard until the dream comes true.

The Author Journey continues......

No comments:

Post a Comment